Plant Support Garden Clips for Vine Vegetables, Tomato Trellis Clips
These supports are specially designed to guide the stem, so it is not necessary to turn the stem around the twine. This way the stem will not be pinched off by the twine, the apex of the plant will not be damaged and the leaves keep their natural orientation and position.
Using clips ensures better growth of the crop and better fruit quality. The clips are made of polypropylene ideal for outdoor and indoor uses.
- Great support for beans and plants with a small enough stem that you can fit the stake in the 1″ diameter hole
- Works well for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, melons, and other vine crops, flowers, and plants
- Excellent solution for tomato vines, ventilated design facilitates air circulation and this plant clips are secured loosely so it doesn’t harm the vine itself as it grows.
- Anti-aging, high temperature, easy to buckle, makes plants healthier
- Easily clips to trellising twine and doesn’t slip
There are no reviews yet.